Kid’s Nasal Spray with Xylitol Presentation
Kid’s Nasal Spray with Xylitol
PKid’s Xlear Sinus Care Nasal Spray comes in a convenient, kid-friendly .75 fl oz squeeze bottle
Daily sinus relief for your child with the Xlear Sinus Care Nasal Spray
Originally developed in pediatrics, the Xlear Sinus Care nasal spray for kids is a combination of Xylitol and saline that soothes and moisturizes the sinus and nasal passages.
The patented solution is all-natural and contains xylitol, purified water, salt, and grapefruit seed extract. Our xylitol and saline solution is hyper-osmotic, which draws moisture and keeps the nasal passages and sinuses more moist and clean than saline alone. Xylitol is the ingredient that sets our nasal spray apart from all of the other nasal sprays.
Modern science has noted the value of saline nasal sprays in promoting sinus health, but simple saline sprays alone can be drying to the nasal passages. The addition of xylitol helps to ensure that beyond just cleansing, our nasal spray is also moisturizing and protective to the delicate tissues.
The Xlear Sinus Care line consists of several all-natural products. None of them contain chemical antihistamines or decongestants, which can leave your airways and sinuses dry. Dry airways are easily irritated and extremely vulnerable to attack from external contaminants.
When to use the Kid’s Xlear Sinus Care Nasal Spray
Use the Kid’s Xlear Sinus Care Nasal Spray whenever your child needs a gentle cleanse of their sinus and nasal passages. The patented solution with xylitol helps to soothe and moisturize nasal passages due to:
- Low humidity
- Overuse of nasal decongestants
- any other nasal irritants
Directions for Use
- Clear the nasal passageway by gently blowing the nose or use a bulb syringe to remove mucus build-up prior to using Kid’s Xlear Sinus Care Nasal Spray.
For Older Children:
- Insert the nozzle into one nostril and squeeze bottle to dispense spray.
- Remove the nozzle before allowing the bottle to re-inflate.
- Repeat this process 1-2 times per nostril.
For Younger Children and Infants
- Lie the child on his or her back.
- Tilt the bottle upside and allow the solution drops to flow into the nostrils.
- Use preventatively as often as needed to cleanse nasal passageways and sinuses.
- For best results, use at least twice daily.
- Wipe nozzle clean after each use and replace cap.