Now featuring EnamelMax, the smooth, sweet taste of spearmint is healthier than ever in Spry Fluoride-Free Spearmint Toothpaste.
Spry values using the best ingredients to provide innovative, healthy, and natural toothpastes that ensure your oral care is top-notch. With a variety of options and combinations, Spry’s carefully formulated toothpastes offer tailored solutions for your hygiene routine, so you have what works best for you. Whether you’re looking for toothpaste with fluoride, without fluoride, or to address a more specific concern, Spry has you covered.
Sweet spearmint is here to help smooth out your oral care routine with Spry Fluoride-Free Spearmint Toothpaste—now featuring EnamelMax, a trademark blend of ingredients designed to remineralize, strengthen tooth enamel, and reduce sensitivity. Add this to the clinically proven benefits of xylitol and you have a winning formula for outstanding oral health. Plus, Spry avoids questionable ingredients like triclosan and sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS). Talk about a smooth move toward a healthy smile.
- STMP (Sodium Trimetaphosphate) to strengthen tooth enamel.
- L-Arginine to increase oral pH, reducing acidity in the mouth and tooth sensitivity.
- Xylitol to inhibit bacteria from sticking to teeth and gums, and to break down bacterial colonies.
- Cranberry extract to further reduce bacteria that cause bad breath and plaque buildup.
- Aloe vera to soothe irritated, inflamed gums and support your body’s natural healing process.
Water, Silica, Vegetable Glycerin, Xylitol, Erythritol, Lauryl Glucoside, L-Arginine, Natural Spearmint Flavor, Cranberry Extract, Aloe Vera, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Titanium Dioxide, Stevia, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Trimetaphosphate (STMP), Sodium Benzoate, Zinc Citrate
Adults and children 2 years and older: Brush teeth thoroughly after each meal or at least twice a day, or as directed by your dentist. This Spry toothpaste contains no fluoride.
For best results: also enjoy Spry Dental Defense xylitol mints and/or gum throughout the day, for a total of five uses.