Xlear’s Positive Pressure Rinse Kit Presentation
Xlear’s Positive Pressure Rinse Kit
Xlear Sinus Care’s Rinse comes with 6 packets of refill solution and a sample of nasal spray.
Get maximum sinus relief with the Xlear Sinus Care Rinse
The Xlear Sinus Care Rinse system uses a unique positive-pressure bottle to clean, soothe, and moisturize your sinuses. Keeping your sinuses clear of airborne contaminants, and other irritants, helps improve airflow and promotes better overall respiratory health.
With a simple squeeze of the positive-pressure bottle, the Xlear Sinus Care Refill Solution with xylitol reaches deep into your sinuses for maximum relief of nasal and sinus irritations. Unlike common saline solutions, our patented solution offers a high dosage of natural xylitol. This unique ingredient is clinically proven to promote overall sinus and upper respiratory health.
When to use the Xlear Sinus Care Rinse
Use the Xlear Sinus Care Rinse whenever you are congested or your sinuses are dry, irritated, or in need of cleansing. Use your positive-pressure rinse bottle when you have sinus issues or discomfort and need maximum relief of:
- Seasonal sinus concerns
- Exposure to airborne contaminants
- Swelling of sinuses in the nose
- Exposure to a cold, dry, or smoky environment
- Nasal or sinus dryness or irritation
When a nasal wash is inconvenient, or impractical, use the Xlear Sinus Care nasal spray.. For moderate relief, we recommend the Xlear Sinus Care Netipot.
Directions for Use:
- Thoroughly clean your new Xlear Sinus Care Rinse bottle with soap and water or place it in your dishwasher on the top rack. Be sure to rinse the netipot completely with sterilized or purified water before using.
- Prepare the Xlear Sinus Care Refill Solution by mixing 1/2 to 1 packet of powder into 8-10 ounces of body-temperature purified or sterilized water. Stir until all of the solution has dissolved.
- Fill the Xlear Sinus Care Rinse bottle with your prepared nasal wash solution. Insert the clear tube into the underside of the nozzle then twist the nozzle onto the bottle until a tight seal is formed.
- While standing over a sink or basin, tilt our head forward then press your finger against the side of your nose to close off one nostril.
- Gently insert the soft rubber nozzle of your Xlear Sinus Care Rinse bottle into the unplugged nostril so that it forms a comfortable seal.
- While slowly breathing in through your nose, squeeze the bottle gently with a gradual increase in pressure. Being sure to avoid too much pressure, slowly allow the solution to be pulled up into the nasal passageway, then let the solution drain out.
- Remove the bottle and breath out through your mouth.
- Repeat this process for the other nostril.
- When finished with both nostrils, gently blow your nose through both nostrils to clean them.
- Be sure to wash your Xlear Sinus Care Rinse bottle after each use. All of the parts of your bottle are dishwasher safe, or you can hand wash them using warm soap and water. Be sure to rinse thoroughly and remove all soap after cleaning.