Cool Mint Natural Oral Rinse
- Brand: Xlear
- Product Code: XLR-9726345801
- 38.00 RON
- 34.20 RON Oferta in limita stocului disponibil
- In Stock
Spry Oral Rinse is another weapon in your arsenal against dental caries. Spry Oral Rinses use the power of xylitol to fight against cavity-inducing bacteria while keeping your mouth fresh and clean. Xylitol is known to inhibit bacteria from sticking to teeth and gums, discourage bacteria from producing acid, and initiate more salivary flow—all helping your mouth to be happy and healthy.
- Now with Spry Oral Rinse, you can reach the places that may never get touched by your toothbrush and keep your breath fresh and clean.
- Natural Cool Mint flavor delivers a cooling sensation that's refreshing but not overpowering.
- Sweetened with 100% xylitol to more effectively clean teeth and hydrate dry tissues.
- Low alcohol content means you won't be killing the beneficial bacteria that also live in your mouth.
- Pure plant extracts like Aloe Vera and Echinacea help soothe irritated oral tissues.
- Non-GMO ingredients so you can feel good about your oral care routine.
Purified Water - Purified through reverse osmosis and is used as a carrier and solvent.
Xylitol - Sourced from non-GMO corncobs and stalks and is used as a natural sweetener, a moisturizer, and for its anti-adhesive effect on bacteria.
Ethanol (Grain Alcohol) - Sourced from non-GMO grains and is used as a preservative.
Cool Mint Flavor - Sourced from natural plant extracts and is used to infuse a cool, refreshing mint flavor.
Vegetable Glycerin - Sourced from non-GMO date palm fruit and is used as an emulsifier, texture enhancer, carrier, and solvent.
Cassia Extract - Sourced from the inner bark of Asian Cassia trees and added for its antibacterial and antifungal properties.
Calcium Glycerophosphate - Sourced from a mineral deposit and is used as mineral supplement for remineralization. It protects the enamel in teeth and balances the pH.
Aloe Vera - Sourced from natural Aloe Vera plants and is used to promote healing and soothe irritated tissues.
Calendula officialis (Marigold) flower extract - Sourced from the Marigold flower and is used to promote healing.
Chamomilla recutita extract - Sourced from plants and is used for its mild anti-inflammatory actions.
Echinacea purpurea extract - Sourced from plants and is used for its mild immunostimulant actions.
Oleo europea (Olive) leaf extract - Sourced from olive leaves and is used for its anti-viral properties.
Thymus vulgaris (Thyme) extract - Sourced from the Thyme plant and is used for its anti-microbial properties.
Rinse full strength for 60 seconds in the morning and at bedtime with one half capful of mouthwash after brushing with Spry Toothpaste.